Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website,
Our company GRAND SARAI PRIVATE COMPANY maintains the website https://www.grandsarainafplio.com/el/ to offer information about the services provided by the company to its users.
- Our company under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, is not liable to the visitor / user or any third party for any form of damage, direct, indirect, ancillary, positive or negative, including non-pecuniary damage related in any way to the use of the website, the navigation on it or the use of the information contained in it.
- Our company makes every effort to update and validate the website, but we do not provide any guarantee, direct or indirect, that the content of the website will always be up to date, safe, without errors, will meet the requirements of users or that the results that will come from its use will be reliable, accurate and error-free.
- As a result of ongoing developments, the information contained on this website may not always be fully up to date and, therefore, this information is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The use of information received or stored by or through this website is at the sole discretion of the user. The user agrees that they must evaluate the content and that they are responsible for any risk that may be caused by the use of any content.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
With this agreement the visitor / user of the website acknowledges that all the content of the website (texts, signs, images, services, electronic files, etc.) is the intellectual property of our company, from the moment of its publication on the internet, subject to rights of third parties. Therefore, the content enjoys the protection of the relevant provisions of Greek and European law as well as international conventions. With regard to the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties, their protection is the sole responsibility of the beneficiaries.
It is expressly forbidden to use, copy, store, reproduce, republish, communicate to the public, make available to the public, transmit, publish, download, translate and modify part or all of the content of the website in any way.
- Access to the website is provided at the initiative of the visitor / user and not our company.
- The visitor / user of the website is solely responsible for having the necessary equipment (eg personal computer), software, telecommunications equipment as well as any service that is necessary to gain access to the website. The user is also responsible for protecting their system from viruses and other malware.
- Our company has taken, as far as possible, all the necessary security measures to protect the website from viruses and other malicious software and controls with security systems the access to the websites to prevent attacks and other unauthorized actions. At the same time, we do not guarantee that the content of the website is free of viruses, errors and other harmful elements and we are not responsible for any damage caused to the above equipment, software or files, as well as for any damage that the user may suffer from the above causes.
Description of the information gathered
General Information: Information is collected to monitor the use of this website. Identifiable personal data is NOT collected in this process. As a rule, information is collected about the number of visitors and the domain name of the Internet Service Provider. This information is used to understand the use made by the website visitor and can be shared with other companies or other third parties.
Personal Data: In case the communication with us is selected through the contact form of the website https://www.grandsarainafplio.com/contact/ , the visitor / user will be asked to fill in personal data, such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information which is voluntarily submitted as part of the process.
Similarly, in case the reservation of accommodation is chosen through the reservation form of our website https://grandsarainafplio.reserve-online.net/?lang=en_US , the visitor / user will be asked to fill in personal data, such as name, last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details, such as number and credit card details, which are voluntarily submitted as part of the booking process.
Users / visitors can request the modification of this information by contacting at any time via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The management and protection of the personal data of the user of this website is governed by the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 679/2016 and Law 4624/2019 as well as by any other applicable legislation. This information is never disclosed to third parties (except where provided by law and the competent authorities), but their personal character is preserved. The website maintains files with these data for communication, statistical purposes and to improve its services. In addition, in the case of "links" to other websites, the website is not responsible for the terms of management and protection of personal data that they follow.
Cookies are small files sent by the website management software and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer. Sometimes they are created and transferred with the first registration on the website and then used to identify the computer and repeat access to the website without the need to log in, speeding up access to the website and the information that the user wants to see. Most webbrowsers accept cookies, but changing the browser settings may not allow the transfer. In this case, some of the functions of the website may not be accessible. For more information regarding the cookies policy.